Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthday Party Fun

As I may have mentioned in Wednesday's post, yesterday was my birthday and I got a lovely surprise when I arrived at Sarah's place and saw that she had set up a gorgeous little tea party!She even put up some super cute bunting around the windows:

On the menu for afternoon tea were a dozen delicious cupcakes from Poppy Cakes. The Red Velvet cupcake was totally amazing; the buttercream icing wasn't sickly sweet like so many cupcakes can be and the contrast of the red cake and white icing looked so pretty.

I also got some lovely presents and what with having Italian food for lunch (my fave) and tasty cupcakes for afternoon tea, it was a great day all 'round. Thanks Sarah! (And Mum and Dad too for buying the cupcakes!)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday - love the idea of a surprise tea party! And the cupcakes look delicious - lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    That looks so lovely. What sweet party.

    ReplyDelete