Monday, October 12, 2009

12# Eye Spy My Favourite Corner of the house.......

I was having a look around blogland today (don't tell my boss) and came across this post by Pip. I followed the trail back to Cindy at bugandpop and discovered eye-spy sunday. So even though I'm a bit late I thought I would play along.

Since moving into our new little home, my favourite place would definitely be the small nook behind our front door.

When we bought the house there was a built in desk and cupboard but since then I have made a few little renovations.....

(i.e. ripping the guts out of it )

It is a great little spot to store all my stationary and to do small crafts like stamping. The window provides lots of light and makes it a very cheerful place to sit. I just adore the glass cupboards built into the wall. They are perfect for housing my collection of bits and pieces and is a handy spot for storing vases and candles all in one spot.


6 comments:

  1. I'd be really happy sitting there too.
    What a great reno. Love the chair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little corner. I love the red drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little corner, looks like a great place to sneak off to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to eye spy! This is a lovely corner. And looks like plenty of light to work by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am green with envy. What a great spot. And such great storage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous little corner - just the right size. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete