Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What's Hot & What's Not Wednesday

Thank God for What's Hot and What's Not Wednesday because without it I would have no idea what to blog about today!

So, What's Hot?

- Seeing 500 Days of Summer before its run finishes at the cinemas. I loved this movie because it was something really original and so much better than the usual 'boy meets girl' storyline. Plus it was just damn funny. And Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a cutie.

- Recieving my new issue of delicious. in the mail and reading the new Donna Hay magazine. Mmm....cookies....

- Being able to buy the new issue of Frankie magazine tomorrow! Total yay-ness all 'round!

- The release of the New Moon soundtrack. Yes, I like Twilight. Go on. Make fun of me. But remember i've told you before that i'm a total nerd. What did you expect?

What's Not?

- Uni exams. Having to study for uni exams. So very, very boring. I'd rather be crafting!

- Figuring out what to cook for dinner every night. Sure I like to cook, but it's hard to decide on what to cook every night. I wish I could have cupcakes for dinner. That would definitely go under Hot!

2 comments:

  1. You've made 500 Days of Summer sound so good. Think I might have to see it now (on DVD of course). Thinking of things to cook for tea always ruins the enjoyment of cooking for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really want to see 500 days of Summer too - I wonder if it's too late. Thanks for your thoughts on it! xx

    ReplyDelete