Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas...

I must admit that I absolutely love Christmas and all of the associated Chrismass-y things: Santa, twinkly fairy lights on the front of people's homes, Rudolph and his little red nose, Christmas carols; but one of the things I love most are Christmas decorations! Which is why I was rather excited to go a special Christmas preview at Unique Gifts so I could get a sneak peek at all of their seasonal goodies! Here are some photos of the decorations I just had to buy:
As soon as I saw the ice cream decorations I had to have them because they're so sweet and unique. I also got a little shimmery gold bird because it was cute and the same goes for the toadstool candle. Yes, I know toadstools don't have anything to do with Christmas but I just thought it was adorable. The tree the decorations are displayed on is a nifty little thing that slots together and can be laid flat when you're not using it. I think it would make a lovely table centerpiece on Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment