Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Eye Spy...Something Cuddly

Today I thought i'd join in on the Eye Spy meme from bugandpop and the theme for this week is Something Cuddly, which is right up my alley! I can think of lots of cuddly things but I have two in mind that are particularly cuddly so here they are:
The first is my toy bunny Basil who I have had since I was about 10 years old when I wheedled my parents into buying him for me in Coffs Harbour when we were on holidays. He has since been sufficiently cuddled and been taken on many more family trips away. He's clocked up quite a few frequent flyer miles!
And secondly there's my little toy poodle Phoebe who is super-duper cuddly. Her favourite past times include sleeping on the fluffy living room rug and hoovering crumbs off the kitchen floor.

3 comments:

  1. I think the picture of your toy poodle is like a rorschach test. It took me three or four tries to see the poodle. :)

    At first I thought it was a bunny, and then a squirrel...

    But yes, very cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basil looks so cute! So cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is Basil, I am so glad we found a reason to share him

    ReplyDelete