Friday, October 9, 2009

Brisvegas shopping.....

Today I thought I might share a couple of my favourite shops in Brisbane at the moment. Unfortunately for my husband, these are two shops that I can not seem to stay away from:

Funky Fabrix







(Photos courtesy of the Funky Fabrix website)

While Funky Fabrix have an awesome online shop and blog they also have a retail shop situated in Mitchelton, Brisbane. The shop is chock full of new and vintage fabric as well as handmade items such as bags, buttons and softies. I just love going in there to take in all the beautiful fabric and be inspired to get sewing.

My other favourite shop at the moment is Nook in West End.



If ever there was a shop created just for me, this would be the place. It has what I believe is the best range of handmade items in Brisbane. Stock has been sourced from all over the and my heart but skips a beat every time I go in there. From Able and Game cards to bags made by local BrisStyle girls Bec & Jade of Beckybean it has something unique for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment