Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let me show you a little secret............


This is the little room we found hidden out the back of our new house. When we inspected the property the tenants had piles of junk stacked to the ceiling and we were unable to see what a hidden gem it really was. It is just a small L shaped room but I am hoping to turn into my own little sewing and craft room.




It comes with some fairly retro fittings like this yellow light fitting, and

some vintage wallpaper which apart from the dirt and gecko poop is in pretty good condition

but this would have to be my favourite part. The view over my own backyard. I can't wait to get in there to clean it all up!

2 comments:

  1. That is exactly the backyard view I am looking for. Well done you on finding such a treasure!

    ReplyDelete